Air Conditioning (AC) Evacuation and Recharge Service
Do not suffer from the summer heat! Get your Air Conditioning (AC) system revised and fixed today!
The function of an air conditioner (AC) is to help remove the heat and humidity from inside the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Powered by a belt, the air conditioning compressor compresses the refrigerant to pressurize it and pump it through the system. The refrigerant is pushed through a valve where pressure and temperature are reduced. The now-cool refrigerant travels through the evaporator in the passenger compartment. As a result, cooled air is blown into your vehicle. This refrigerant returns to the compressor, where the cycle begins once again.
A1 Auto Care certified technicians will:
- visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- visually inspect accessible components for leaks or damage
- check the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components
- evacuate refrigerant from the system
- vacuum test the system
- recharge the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications